When businesses and individuals are owed money, the reasons behind the debt can be nuanced and complex. Regardless of the outstanding debt you are owed, we will seek to collect any funds in the best possible way. We are focused on helping clients succeed through our debt collection services.
When we at Carpenter & Associates work on these cases, we do not stop until we collect the finds you deserve or until an account id deemed uncollectible. We will do everything possible to get you prioritized in terms of payment. As necessary, we are able to do everything possible to obtain:
- Attorney’s fees
- Fees for contractor errors
This may include but is not limited to funds owed by:
- Equipment rental companies
- General contractors and subcontractors
- Liquor wholesalers, suppliers and distributors of all materials
- Produce suppliers, fish suppliers
- Lumber suppliers, electrical suppliers, insulation suppliers
- Window suppliers, drywall suppliers, building and material suppliers
- Cabinet manufacturers and distributors
- Advertising companies
- Meat suppliers, fruit suppliers
- Gasoline, fuel and oil suppliers
- Attorneys, consultants, engineers and accountants
- Lenders and banks
- Commercial landlords
We want to emphasize that we are versed in handling all types of debt; we are not limited to businesses or individuals. We encourage you to reach out so we can begin putting our experience to work for you.
If you have questions about legal types of debt, contact our Albuquerque collections lawyers for answers and experienced legal help. We provide free initial consultations, accept credit cards, charge competitive rates, and speak Spanish. Call our law office at 505-243-0065 or contact us online .